Customers are requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +852 2388 1808, by email or via our webchat at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- Only defective goods can be returned for exchange or refund.
- It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received including glassware and accessories, at the time of delivery.
- No returns shall be made on glassware or accessories after the receiver has acknowledged receipt of the goods.
- Refund is only available when valid original receipt is provided and refund guarantee will only be applicable on wine or champagne below HK$750 (per bottle) or less than 10 years old.
- Returns must be made within 28 days of the receiving date.
- Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation.